Instructor Led Training Program (Online)
In simple terms, digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media. Digital marketing is often referred to as online marketing, internet marketing or web marketing.
Digital marketing has been around for quite some time but it hasn’t been very well defined. We tend to think that digital marketing encompasses banner advertising, search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click. Yet, this is too narrow a definition, because digital marketing also includes e-mail, RSS, voice broadcast, fax broadcast, blogging, podcasting, video streams, wireless text messaging, and instant messaging. Yes! digital marketing has a very wide scope.
Interning In Magnox Was An Enriching Experience. The Learning Opportunities Are Immense And Varied- One Can Choose The Field To Work In. The Best Part Is That One Directly Gets To Work With The Top Management And Understand The Nitty Gritties Of The Ed-tech Sector. The Associated People Are Friendly And Posses Relevant Experience.
I Had A Very Enjoyable And Educational Internship And Liked The Approach Of The Mentor, Who Was Very Flexible With The Approaches We Took While Working On The Projects. The Java Script Training which I have done has really helping in my Career
I came to Magnox with my senior's advice and did a program on React Js and Python. This helped me not only in my interviews but also in my present job in TCS
The training instructor is very knowledgeable and all of us enjoy the training. The assignments and projects are up to industry standards. Thanks a lot, after completion of the training I got a job in TCS.
I enrolled myself in 'PHP MVC & MYSQL' training. The training content was too good. I learned a lot from the training and it helped me to get a job.
1. Colour psychology on content
2. Types of colour and its significance
Prepare a full Digital marketing blueprint for a Brand with budget
1. Introduction to marketing
2. What is marketing
3. Difference between sales and marketing
4. 7 Ps - deep inside hands on design
5. PEST PORTER, SWOT , STP practical framework
6. Behavioural marketing - Introduction
2. Type of content marketing
3. Why content is king
4. Types of customer for a brand
5. Commonly misuses strategies for content marketing that 90% marketer does
6. Tools for content creation
1. Introduction to digital marketing
2. Purpose of Facebook, Google, Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn marketing
3. Introduction to Facebook and Instagram marketing. It’s terminologies and their definition and practical usable
4. Facebook page set up
5. Facebook Ad manager introduction
6. How to set right audiences through Facebook ads manager as per psychographic, demographics, behaviour and device uses pattern, network, OS,
7. How to optimise the ads to minimise the cost
8. Facebook analytics and ROI measurements
9. Facebook creative hub
10. Right content for right ad- strategies
11. Customer response automation through Facebook tools
1. Introduction to Google ads
2. Setup local business page
3. Setup google ADs tool
4. Introduction to google ads marketing and terminologies and their definition
5. Introduction to SEM
6. Types of ads and it’s significance
7. How to set right audiences through google ads manager tool as per psychographic, demographics, behaviour and device uses pattern, network, OS,
8. Hands on Ad setup in google ads
9. Ad result analysis and ROI measurement
10. Introduction to SEO
11. On page SEO
12. Off page SEO
13. Youtube ads
1. Introduction to Twitter Ads
2. Twitter page set up
3. Twitter Ad manager introduction
4. How to set right audiences through Twitter ad manager as per psychographic, demographics, behaviour and device uses pattern, network, OS,
5. How to optimise the ads to minimise the cost
6. Twitter analytics and ROI measurements
1. Introduction to LinkedIn Ads.
2. LinkedIn page set up
3. LinkedIn Ad manager introduction
4. How to set right audiences through Twitter ad manager as per psychographic, demographics, behaviour and device uses pattern, network, OS
5. How to optimise the ads to minimise the cost
6. LinkedIn analytics and
1. Sms marketing
2. Mail marketing
3. Call Automation - tele marketing
4. Affiliates marketing
5. Co Branding
1. CRM - Zoho
3. Exotel for call flow automation
7. Hootsuite / Zoho social
1. How to handle bad and angry customer over social media
2. How to choose right content
3. How to convert query into potential leadsT
Candidates can apply to this Professional Digital Marketing in 3 steps.
Apply for the program by clicking the link below. Incase of paid program, make necessary payment to complete your registration.Enroll Now
Once your application is received, the Administrator will review acccording to the criteria. You will be notify about your first approval/rejection via email or you can check your program status by login to your dashboard below.Login Now
After the payment is completed, the application will be finally approved and you can start learning.
Library management system project website used to maintain all activities of library system such as maintain books stock, issue book records, return book records, student detail and also keep data of penalty for late return books. The project covered all activities which have done to run the library system.
e-Governance refers to the use of Information and Communication
Technologies to improve the Transparency, Accountability, Efficiency & Effectiveness of Government.
Virtual Laboratory is a computer-based activity where students interact with an experimental apparatus, hands-on or other activity via a computer interface.
IT is also can be referred as an on-screen simulator or calculator that helps test ideas and observe results. Virtual Labs enable the students to learn at
their own pace and enthuse them to conduct experiments.
Virtual Labs also provide a complete learning management system where
the students can avail various tools for learning, including additional
web resources, video lectures, animated demonstration, and
Our future plan is to use technologies like VR, AR, Meta Phase like technologies to make the feel of the experiments much more better.
Please fill in the form and an expert from the admissions office will call you in the next 4 working hours.